Re: [Tigers] Steering rack conversion

To: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Steering rack conversion
From: "Mike Hokanson" <hokey@oasisol.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:37:15 -0700
Mr. Trippel - No, you are not confused and you shouldn't be.  You should be
fully aware of the events that have taken place and actions by individuals
that have been involved.  In case you need to refresh your memory, I highly
recommend that you read the "Suspension History" tab on www.Toyzjunkie.com
that spells out the facts and a brief timeline of what has transpired
concerning the initial design and development of my crossmember.  Perhaps
certain people need to take a good look in the mirror and re-evaluate what is
permitted to be distributed in relevant publications.  The facts on this page
speak for themselves and it was apparent that I needed to speak out and set
the record straight.  I am done dealing with you concerning this subject.

Mike Hokanson
Northern Nevada