Re: [Tigers] upgrade to 15" rims tires

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>, <barncobob@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] upgrade to 15" rims tires
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:32:50 -0300
Thanks Tim;

My experience with sizing exactly. 15X5.5's up front; 15x6's in the rear. No
modifications - no interference. 11" Wilwood's fit just fine. You going
racing - or are you going to travel - you figure out how you will spend most
of your time in the car and choose accordingly.

But if you are just looking for bragging rights, fill your wheel wells, its
your car!

Dave