[Tigers] Fwd: Welcome back

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Welcome back
From: Jerry Porsch <jerry.porsch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jerry Porsch <jerry.porsch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome back
To: TeamTiger21@aol.com

Hi Barry
Yes I met you at the bash at Tiger Toms hope everything is good with you.
Did this Sumbeam start off as a Tiger because it looks like a tube chassie.
What did it run?
Since I put the turbo's on the car its been driven more in this last year
than the other 38yrs I've owned it.
New technology is great.
Take Care
Jerry