[Tigers] Fwd: Newbie

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Newbie
From: Jerry Porsch <jerry.porsch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:10:54 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jerry Porsch <jerry.porsch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Newbie
To: "Doornbos, Daniel" <daniel.doornbos@intel.com>

Hi Dan
Yes its green and I'm glad to hear people have been following the on going
project. I'm sorry I don't remember you in Albq. its a bitch getting old and
they say the memory goes first because I can't remember what went second.
That last two years the car went through a major change and some high tech
stuff from the younger guys yhst help out a old man.
The twin turbo's and fuel injection has been the neatest thing I have done
to the car and never thought it would ever run 9'40's @ 146 and still be a
joy to drive one the street.
Some day I'll try and post some pics.
Jerry