[Tigers] Fwd: Newbie

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Newbie
From: Jerry Porsch <jerry.porsch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:11:36 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jerry Porsch <jerry.porsch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Newbie
To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>

Tony sorry to hear about your med. problems your way to young for them may
god bless you with your dreams.
I bought my Tiger in 1971 when I turned 21 so if you do the math I've got
you by a few years LOL.
I live in Las Cruces NM now but have live on the west coast and up and down
the east coast but really enjoy the dry weather even though it gets hot here
but winters are great and its a small town and not much traffic.
I really feel blessed that my health has held out pretty good for what I put
it through when I was younger.
When I learn to post up some pics of the car I will.
There are some video's on You tube under "Jerry's Twin Turbo Tiger"
Take care and God Bless
Jerry