[Tigers] Lower Grill Finisher Fasteners

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Lower Grill Finisher Fasteners
From: "Graham Harlowe" <gharlowe@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:47:09 -0400
All -

I'll be installing the lower grill finisher soon.  (This is the stainless
trim that fastens to the top of front valance.)  My front valance has been
replaced and I don't recall how many fasteners were used to attach this
piece, nor their locations.  Can anyone provide an estimate for how many
fasteners were used and approximately where along the piece they were
located (i.e. where to drill the holes in the valance)?  Also, any
recommendations what to use as fasteners to attach/retain this piece?

Thanks much, as always...

Cheers,
Graham Harlowe
B382001466