[Tigers] Horn Ring

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Horn Ring
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 16:50:48 EDT
I have a replacement horn ring and it came without the  3 adjustment
screws.  I'm thinking of swapping the screws from the original  ring, but can't
figure out how they come out.  The bottom side appears to  have a jam nut so
I'm figuring the part I can't see is threaded.  On the  other side of the
ring, the end of the screw appears to be flattened to keep it  from coming out.

Has anyone recently fooled with one of these?  Is  there a way to remove
and reuse the screws?
Thanks,
Mark L