[Tigers] Wiring Question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Wiring Question
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:17:01 -0400
Hi All,

I am wiring up my ammeter and I had a question regarding the color/gauge of
the wire. The Wiring Diagram for the MkI shows the color of the wire as brown
for the connection to the voltage regulator (vreg) and the starter solenoid.
It also has the connection to the vreg going to the B terminal.

The Under Dash Wiring Diagram from C.A.T. shows the the color of the wire to
the vreg as brown/yellow and going to the A terminal.

Which is correct?

Also, does anybody know where to find brown and/or brown/yellow wire. I have
tried all the usual auto parts places with no luck. Online sources want you to
buy reels of at least a hundred feet. The one place I thought would
work...Britishwiring.com has a web site I can not seem to access.

Finally what gauge wire do I need?

As always...Thanks.

Jim Lindner
B9470033