[Tigers] TE/AE United

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] TE/AE United
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:19:16 -0400
  Thanks to all who have expressed their positive feelings about the
United this past weekend.  The organizing team worked long and hard to
put on the best event we could and appreciate all the help from those
who pitched in.  I was overwhelmed by the willingness to help and the
cooperation of everyone.  My wife, Merrilee, and I have now helped
organize two Uniteds, the first in Kingston, NY in 1982 (IIRC) and now
Rockland, ME this year.  I promise I will do another 28 years from now.

It was reported to us that someone lost a necklace at the Lobster Bake
and was looking for it.  (You gotta be careful when you rip off the bib
when you finish your lobstah!)  Unfortunately we did not get the owner's
name and although we have found the necklace, we do not know who to
return it to.  If anyone can identify the owner, please contact me off
list.  Thanks.

Finally, it is my recollection that the black painted area behind the
grill was painted with semi-gloss.  The guy who painted my car destroyed
the original paint, but I am pretty sure my memory is correct.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE