Re: [Tigers] Early Mark 2 Tigers

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>, LIST TIGER
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Early Mark 2 Tigers
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
According to Unclw Wally, the last 62 MK II's were shipped to
his Ohio
distributor.  Seems the ship arrived in Newark with
62 Tigers.  He shipped 32
to his Ohio distributor.  The Distributor
then offered to swap Simcas for the
remainign 30 Tigers.  Thats
why there are several MK II in the Ohio area.
Anyone interested in vintage Simcas may want to start looking there.

Dave