Re: [Tigers] Early Mark 2 Tigers

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>, LIST TIGER
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Early Mark 2 Tigers
From: <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 7:06:53 -0700
I just went to Norms site , clicked on the appropriate place and was able to
copy and paste the info below.

VIN SUF CITY STATE DATE TAC#
B382100001 LRX Chesapeake VA 10/00
B382100002 LRX Luzern SWIT 1/08
B382100100* LRX*     5/91
B382100101 LRX Council Bluffs IA 5/02
B382100102*
B382100103 LRX Frazier CA 9/01
B382100104 LRX Gresham OR 5/04
B382100105 LRX Atlanta GA 5/06

So it looks like 100 and 102 are unaccounted for.  The others had a home at
some point. They may have since been sold on.
Have you tried an inquiry to Norm for the original delivery destinations of
these cars?

Erich