Re: [Tigers] the last Mk II's going to Wally

To: bob webb <bobjeanbeams@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] the last Mk II's going to Wally
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:53:52 -0400
That's what I remember as well.  Uncle Wally was the Chrysler Import East
Coast Sales Director (I hope I said that right!) and was responsible for
delivering/parsing Sunbeams, Simcas, etc. out to the dealers.  I'm sure he
worked MANY deals on who got what.

Maybe Jack Swift can weigh in on what his Father's title/responsibilities
were.

Keep on Tigering!
Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448