Re: [Tigers] Hagerty British Market Report

To: mmichels@socal.rr.com, sralsten111@gmail.com, wsamouce@kc.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hagerty British Market Report
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:09:19 EDT
Ah, you're talking about 10 footers:-)  I  mentioned 20' because I think in
the past few months listers have shown cars  they sold or purchased and the
2 prices I remember are $22K and $28K. I  thought they were 20' cars.
Maybe we are thinking of different  condition cars.
Mark

They  will be the first to agree. Auctions, ebay and dealers are the
largest portion  of their data. They try, but itbs very difficult for them
collect private  transactions on something as specialized as a Tiger. Using
Sports Car Market  numbering, a 3 or maybe a 2 minus, is a nice, mostly
complete
and functional  (or at least as fully functional as olde English cars can
be!)  ten-footer daily driver. That would seem to be a good baseline for  an
average car, which I think is more like mid-30s