Re: [Tigers] Hagerty British Market Report

To: "Bill Waite" <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>, "denis mercier"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hagerty British Market Report
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:09:14 -0400
Bill

>From somebody who just purchased his first Tiger in a private sale, I can say
that this list and the people on it are an invaluable network to sell your
car. I joined this list months before I actually made my purchase. I let it be
known I was interested and it was a member of the list who directed me to the
car I bought. That endorsement was a significant factor in my decision,
especially for a newbie. I am sure the list and its network could work to the
sellers benefit just as well.

Jim Lindner
B9470033