Re: [Tigers] Mk1 Soft Cover Compartment

To: James Lindner <jliny5@cox.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk1 Soft Cover Compartment
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:40:11 -0500
Hi James,

Get some of the do-it-yourself vinyl stone chip protective film and cut it to
fit the edges of the compartment covers where they can touch each other.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.