[Tigers] SEMA Convention

To: <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: [Tigers] SEMA Convention
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:06:26 -0600
Had another great time at SEMA this year.  There was even a Sunbeam on
display there (Alpine) that had a rather exotic, multicolored paint job. The
booth was displaying a particular type of paint, I think.  Interestingly, it
was modified somewhat like Dr. Mayf's  Bonneville car; albeit just had the
four cyl. engine.  I showed the car to Buck Trippel (he was at SEMA also,
along with Tom Sakai), but he didn't know the owner either.  I felt very
sorry for Buck as he had somehow forgotten his "walking shoes" and only had
his "shower shoes" (sandals).  My two brothers were with me, and they seemed
to think we walked 150 mi each day except the last - they were convinced we
walked 175 mi. HA.  We had our walking shoes so we survived it with out too
much pain. Each night I did, however, take two Aleve.

On another note - after walking more than our share, we walked around the
"strip."  We happened to walk through Caesar's Palace (actually The Palace
Shops) and there on the wall of "Giuseppe Zanotti Design" shoe shop (I would
guess very expensive $1,000.00 plus) were several very large photos with
models sitting with various poses on a nice red Sunbeam Alpine!!!  One just
never knows where these little gems show up.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

I just checked this web site, and you can see some of the shots.  Anybody
know whose Sunbeam it is?

http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.com/index.asp?tskay=96745C45