Re: [Tigers] Rebuilding Racks and Steering column

To: <BEAU2EVE@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rebuilding Racks and Steering column
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:29:00 -0500
Beau
        You did not state the exact problem with the rack but there are some
adjustments that can be made to it.
Tiger Tom may still work on them and possibly Doug Jennings.

The column lock sounds like you lost contact with the threaded cone part
that locks the column.   You need to look at the Shop Manual to see all the
parts.   The inner lock parts of the Alpine column are the same as the Tiger
but not the whole column.

Ron Fraser