Re: [Tigers] clock

To: Brian Glenn <ora_archy@yahoo.com>,barncobob@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] clock
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:01:36 -0500
At 11:22 PM 11/14/2010, Brian Glenn wrote:
 >Bob,
 >
 >The Tiger wiring diagrams (all models) list clock wiring as brown with blue
 >piping in and black out to ground.

That was not the question.  The fellow was asking
whether the wiring was included in Tigers sold
without clocks.  I do not know the answer, though
I probably ought to -- I have spent enough gritty
hours under Tiger dashs over the years, and many
more under Alpine dashes.  I would like to know.

Was the clock wiring included in the wiring loom
of cars which were sold without clocks?

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!