Re: [Tigers] clock

To: "'Marc James Small'" <marcsmall@comcast.net>, "'Brian Glenn'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] clock
From: "Ross Hulse" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 23:22:44 -0800
Yes it was.

Once the Rootes blank was removed and the clock was fitted the brown wire on
the clock was connected to terminal 1 or 7 (whichever was not used) on the
lighting switch.   Connect the black wire to the temperature gauge earth and
the illumination cable is connected to the single connector attached to the
fuel gauge blub.  No additional wiring is needed.

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse

At 11:22 PM 11/14/2010, Brian Glenn wrote:
 >Bob,
 >
 >The Tiger wiring diagrams (all models) list clock wiring as brown with
blue  >piping in and black out to ground.

That was not the question.  The fellow was asking whether the wiring was
included in Tigers sold without clocks.  I do not know the answer, though I
probably ought to -- I have spent enough gritty hours under Tiger dashs over
the years, and many more under Alpine dashes.  I would like to know.

Was the clock wiring included in the wiring loom of cars which were sold
without clocks?

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!