[Tigers] BaT Tiger in Hemmings - lots of discussion

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] BaT Tiger in Hemmings - lots of discussion
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:28:38 -0600
Good quiet morning,

I'll bet that many of you have seen this by now, but I got this from Bring a
Trailer a couple days ago.it cause some stir in the editors simply because
for the price, the car seems like a really incredible deal..granted it
hasn't run in a long time but ill bet you could change the fluids and
overhaul he carb and drive it away.impressive car for 16k.

I have no idea if its still for sale, and haven't checked. For as much
attention as its getting I doubt its still available.

Cullen

1452 LROFE

http://bringatrailer.com/2010/12/07/please-be-real-1965-sunbeam-tiger/#more-

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/sunbeam/tiger/1168896.html