Re: [Tigers] BaT Tiger in Hemmings - lots of discussion

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] BaT Tiger in Hemmings - lots of discussion
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:00:23 -0500
According to Classic Motorsports, it sold for $161,650 at the Mecum
(monterey).  Their comment was "Astonishing, and not in a good way.  Very
well sold."

IIRC this Tiger was set up as a tribute to the HSC Tiger.  My opinion is
that 2 drunk guys with more money than brains bid it up this high.  Give me
a break - it was not THE HSC Tiger, or one of the Le Mans Tigers (they might
legitimately bring over $100,000).  Just my humble opinion.
Keep on Tigering!
Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448

http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp