Re: [Tigers] gauge regulator??

To: TheoSmit <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] gauge regulator??
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:45:38 -0800 (PST)
Thanks a ton to Theo and Stu for the gauge regulator information- into a folder
it shall go- take that memory. I gald to see we are back on line again. My
donation to Mark after the holidays, we dont realize his value until the list
isnt working
I hope you guys out in Ca and Fla are warm as its in the teens here tonight in
good old southerb IL.
cheers, Tony