Re: [Tigers] 6k face on tach?

To: "'Allan Ballard'" <allanballard@att.net>, "'Beamclub TIGER'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 6k face on tach?
From: "jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:32:17 -0800
Hi Allen

I don't know about 6k ... but here is a thread about the 8k Autometer tach
conversion that a few of us did several months back... with a link to
pics...

http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/tigers/2010-09/msg00172.html

Paul Breuhan is sending me several re-lettered tach faces next month and I'm
going to make at least 4 units to sell. We use the stock inner bezel, outer
bezel, glass and needle from another Jaeger tach and graft it all onto a
stock Autometer 8k Cobra tach... Looks and works great !!!

Jim
B382000446