Re: [Tigers] Hardtops

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtops
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 13:00:35 -0800
Dave,

I have had three hardtops.  I is the squared/off  later version, with
the added larger buttons and rubber seal, as described before.   The
other is now my Daughters S-2 Alpine that is all aluminum, wrap-around
rear window, crash box. Jay's S-5 has the squared-off version.

There was an aftermarket version what was fiberglass, pebble grain
surface, and, if I recall correctly, the wrap around rear window.

http://tigersunited.com/articles/sl-mc/stevelaifman6.asp

and:

http://tigersunited.com/articles/sl-mc/stevelaifman7.asp

Have your sound on - great music.  (oh yes, the full article begins on:

http://tigersunited.com/articles/sl-mc/SteveLaifman.asp

Steve

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>