Re: [Tigers] Mazda brake comvertion

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mazda brake comvertion
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:52:58 +0000
Hey John,

I see what you are saying but I don't think it will be an issue for parking.
Take a look that the caliper mount, the large steel rod inserts into the
caliper body.  I think it can take the force of the parking brake.  The cable
is quite flexible and in its stock setup was bent 90 degrees, I am not sure how
much resistance to caliper movement it offers mounted on both ends.

Duke
B382002037