[Tigers] Looking for Sending Unit

To: mikebaskette@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [Tigers] Looking for Sending Unit
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:52:13 -0800 (PST)

"I am trying to a message a Tiger back to life after being hidden away in a
garage for almost twenty years"

"Message a Tiger back to life"?  Buy it a Blackberry I guess.

"I contacted the fellow at SS and he stated that he didn't know where sending
units can be had.....huh?.  I find this very odd.
Know one carries new sending units?  with all of the Alpines and Tiger out
there?  Did Rod Serling have something to do with this............Mr.
Serling............"

Presented for your approval;  no one has made a new sending unit in 45
years.   There is a sign post up ahead, your next stop is Ebay zone!  (Sending
units show up once in a while, for an unworldly price.)

                                           Jeff