Re: [Tigers] Replacing a rear wheel lug stud

To: sjhcobra1@cs.com, Jeffery Randall <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Replacing a rear wheel lug stud
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:33:29 -0800 (PST)
Removing the axles was definitely a learning experience and it took the Kroil
oil a few days to work its way in on the drivers side but if I had to replace
lug bolts again, I would not cut the axle flange or weaken the lug bolt, I
would pull it again. I replaced all bearings but I'm certain  I could have
just repacked them.To each his own but there is a right way and a wrong way to
do every job. If you took your Tiger to a shop and later learned they cut the
flange and the lug bolt to save time, you would be one pissed off owner. Just
my 2 cents worth.
TonytheTiger