Re: [Tigers] Dash Veneer

To: "'Joe Brown'" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dash Veneer
From: "Joe Parlanti" <Parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:06:20 -0500
Joe,

I bought the same veneer from Constantine's several years ago to do my dash.
Actually, I bought it from Larry Paulick who bought it from them. He used
enough to do his dash and sold me the rest to do mine. I'm sure if you buy
the piece, you'll have no trouble finding another Tiger owner who will buy
the other half from you. BTW, here's a link to an article I wrote on the
dash restoration process:

http://tigersunited.com/techtips/ParlantiDash/rt-ParlantiDash1.asp

Cheers,

Joe Parlanti