[Tigers] rear end height

To: Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] rear end height
From: tym2@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:29:52 +0000 (UTC)
Tigers,

As I look outside and see more than 38" of snow, I'm thinking about projects
for the Tiger. As all of you know, the work is never done.
I am preparing to install new seats as well as an electronic speedometer to go
along with the change to the T5.

Since I did my car the rear end height is a couple of inches lower than I would
like it to be. If no one has a better idea I will probably just fabricate some
shackles that are longer to fit my needs. When I did the car I used modified
springs to cure wheel hop (I got them from either Dale or Doug Jennings). The
springs certainly cured
the wheel hop. The car now hooks up very nicely. Keeping it on the ground and
going straight is another story!

Any advice or help would be appreciated regarding raising the rear end a few
inches.

Thanks in advance.

Tym McDowell