Re: [Tigers] rear end height

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>, tym2@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rear end height
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 19:26:15 -0800 (PST)
Tym- I have no idea what it will do for all the other problems associatd with
handling, traction, wheel hop and on and on but Im considering trying a set of
air shocks. If anyone else has ever gone this route or knows of any old stories
told by previoaus owners I would enjoy hearing the tale and any imput as well
TtT