[Tigers] carpet kit

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] carpet kit
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:23:12 EST
my last winters project is about to finally start. .Major delay  caused my
wife's colon cancer last winter  and my recent stroke on xmass  eve. so
forgive the bad typing please.  While I have the diff and rear end  out of the
Tiger I want to reinforce the spring mounts. I took all the carpet  out to
weld  with no worries And the old stuff could be nicer. thought I'd  put some
nicer stuff back in. besides Rick or Curt who else has nice stuff?  thanks
for the ideas........cheers......phil