Re: [Tigers] ordering Tiger keys

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ordering Tiger keys
From: "Terry" <strombecker@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:51:09 -0700
I think the last thing I would worry about is my key code.  Let me see,
insert knife into soft top and open car, unplug the wires from the ignition
and short them out and your on the road running.  Most people don't know
what a Tiger is, and if they do, they are proffesionals.  If he got my key
code from the book of Norm, he must be a wealthy proffesional theif if he
could buy the book.  Then buy the key blank and a cutting machine.  With the
cost of the book of Norm, he may break even on the car...LOL.  Better start
locking up your book of Norm, it is appreciating faster than the car.  Hmmm
your adress, go to the Norm site look up TAC cars, if you got it TACed, it
is probably a nice car if you took the time to have it done.   You may have
a book of Norm too, look up name on TAC site, look up address for name on
the internet, as the state or province is given on the site.  Now have name
and address.  Would you really worry about the key guy.  I would be more
worried about the TAC site and internet.  With the prices of the book of
Norm, the theif will probably walk right by the car and go for the book.  I
would be more worried about the book, thank god I don't have one ... LOL.

This is all in fun

Terry XXXXXXXXX
BXXXXXX
Address Unknown
Key XXXX

Just incase a theif is reading and subscribing to our forum and getting all
our names and information, how far and how much we have restored our cars.