Re: [Tigers] ordering Tiger keys

To: "Terry" <strombecker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ordering Tiger keys
From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <drarmacost@pmlights.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:41:33 -0600
Use the address of a non Tiger owner in another state for the "self addressed
envelope". Problem solved.

On Mar 10, 2011, at 4:53 PM, "Terry" <strombecker@telus.net> wrote:

> I think the last thing I would worry about is my key code.  Let me see,
>insert knife into soft top and open car, unplug the wires from the ignition
>and short them out and your on the road running.  Most people don't know what
>a Tiger is, and if they do, they are proffesionals.  If he got my key code
>from the book of Norm, he must be a wealthy proffesional theif if he could buy
>the book.  Then buy the key blank and a cutting machine.  With the cost of the
>book of Norm, he may break even on the car...LOL.  Better start locking up
>your book of Norm, it is appreciating faster than the car.  Hmmm your adress,
>go to the Norm site look up TAC cars, if you got it TACed, it is probably a
>nice car if you took the time to have it done.   You may have a book of Norm
>too, look up name on TAC site, look up address for name on the internet, as
>the state or province is given on the site.  Now have name and address.  Would
>you really worry about the key guy.  I would be more worried about the TAC
>site and internet.  With the prices of the book of Norm, the theif will
>probably walk right by the car and go for the book.  I would be more worried
>about the book, thank god I don't have one ... LOL.
>
> This is all in fun
>
> Terry XXXXXXXXX
> BXXXXXX
> Address Unknown
> Key XXXX
>
> Just incase a theif is reading and subscribing to our forum and getting all
>our names and information, how far and how much we have restored our cars.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>

solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission
Plastics North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.