[Tigers] garage floor coatings---how to?

To: "TERRY MORRIS" <terrytoolman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] garage floor coatings---how to?
From: "Alvin Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:19:58 -0500
All I have is a humble unheated 2-car garage, but I would still like to
epoxy-coat the floor. Problem is, I've got so much stuff in there, I can't
empty it out while I do the job---so I wonder if I could do it in two parts.
    Like so----First, haul all the stuff over to one side, coat the floor
and wait for it to dry/cure. Then haul the stuff over onto the completed
side and coat the remaining floor. Would this work or would it leave a seam
that would look like s__t forevermore????