Re: [Tigers] Which Tiger to buy?

To: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Which Tiger to buy?
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:37:42 -0400
this sounds just like my dark blue with light blue interior, same condition, i
sold it for around the same price the first week i listed it.  good price.  if
its truly very little rust, grab it.  the other car you described, as much as
i would love to see someone save it, and unless youve restored cars before and
really know what youre getting into, i wouldnt touch it.