Re: [Tigers] Which Tiger to buy?

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Which Tiger to buy?
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:13:10 +1000
I wonder if this is the car i was sent some pics of about 2 months back.
Same location, I think Eric Gebreaut (sp?) had offered it on the SAOCA and
TEAE boards on behalf of someone. Looked quite solid, paint was very average
and the front guards were in primer IIRC... same sort of price and
description (including uninstalled new trim kit) I have pics somewhere if
people want to see it.

--
Regards

Michael King