[Tigers] Tiger wins award in Copperstate 1000

To: "Tiger Digest" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger wins award in Copperstate 1000
From: "Curt Bowland" <cbowland@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:23:12 -0500
Good news for Tiger fans. Many of you are familiar with the many vintage
rally's being conducted in various parts of our country.

I believe last week was the completion of the 2011 Copperstate 1000, held
mostly in Arizona. It seems this year the weather was below normal, quite cold
for this time of year. A number of cars were forced to drop out due to
mechanical issues, especially hard hit were Jaguars and Porsches.

A individual was awarded the "Dan Rowan Co-Driver Award" presented to Sonia
Breslow, the car listed was a 1967 Sunbeam Tiger. Hopefully there may be some
pictures in some of the magazines who cover some of these events. Still always
nice to see a Tiger grab some press. Any other people on the list have photos
or additional information or picture of Sonia or the Tiger?

Curt Bowland
Chicago