Re: [Tigers] Tiger wins award in Copperstate 1000

To: Tigers TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger wins award in Copperstate 1000
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:31:49 -0400
Participants Choice: Sue & Rick Nash, 1957 Ferrari 250 GT Zagato
Louis Lafflin Spirit Award: Newt Withers, 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/6C
Dan Rowan Co-Driver Award: Sonia Breslow, 1967 Sunbeam Tiger
Good Samaritan: Shawn McGregor, Phoenix Metro Towing
MAC Award: Susan & John Barrett, 1964 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso
Fur Piece Award: Will Mittler (Vermont), 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/6C
Immaculate Presentation: Alden & Herb Wolfe, 1948 Cisitalia 202 SMM Nuvolari
Spider
Condolence Awards: Jody & Scott Rosen, 1956 Maserati 350S; Jane & Tom Smith,
1952 Aston Martin DB2

http://www.vintagemotorsport.com/show_news.asp?id=2104

Anyone else running vintage car rallies?

I have been running two yearly in my Alpine and will substitute the Tiger in
the Fall, about
400 miles across Georgia. Openings are still available if anyone is
interested.

Allan Ballard
Mk1a Tiger
SIV Alpine

On Apr 25, 2011, at 11:14 AM, Norman C. Miller wrote:

> The Breslow MK II:

https://4dejda.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p1gGch3cjXZi3JTcdmP397dIzyOTcx5GVrL9b5
VWLpfGOT8o22TtSvBERGsUokHuIHYPB9DFCkzQd_XEbNyOVJoQaYUW0Nf19/cloud-image.jpg?p
sid=1

> Norm
>
> At 06:23 AM 4/25/2011, Curt Bowland wrote:
>> Good news for Tiger fans. Many of you are familiar with the many vintage
>> rally's being conducted in various parts of our country.
>>
>> I believe last week was the completion of the 2011 Copperstate 1000, held
>> mostly in Arizona. It seems this year the weather was below normal, quite
cold
>> for this time of year. A number of cars were forced to drop out due to
>> mechanical issues, especially hard hit were Jaguars and Porsches.
>>
>> A individual was awarded the "Dan Rowan Co-Driver Award" presented to
Sonia