[Tigers] Fw: Thermostat

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Thermostat
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:09:05 -0400
This is a retransmission of email (below) that I sent last night. I did not
receive it through the list so I figured nobody else did either.

Since I sent last nights email I reread the article on cooling and see 180
degree thermostat is recommended. So that answers my question.

But I have another...Has anybody blocked off the space between the crossmember
and radiator as mentioned in the article on cooling. The article says you can
use foam. Just wondering what type foam would be best...styrofoam, soft foam.
Seems awful hot in there for foam. Has anybody done this? Thoughts?

Thx,

Jim Lindner