Re: [Tigers] Fwd: sticky situation

To: "'Peter Laurinaitis'" <laurin212@yahoo.com>, "'Tiger List List'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: sticky situation
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:58:50 -0500
Here is a little story that will make the decision very easy for you.

As most of you know I'm a retired airline pilot, and a bunch of years ago a
bunch of us had to take new "company physicals" from the new takeover
company (American Airlines). One of our pilots had trouble passing the
physical; the doc. said he had something "wrong" with his blood and to go
have tests taken (on his dime).  Bottom line, he had glycol in his blood!
Turns out his truck had a small leak in the heater (hardly noticeable he
said). Turns out glycol does damage to you internal organs, the doc. told
him "if you so much as smell glycol it can damage your internal organs"!! I
know we all have been drenched in the stuff in the past.  I now am very
carful of my exposure to the stuff.

My advice is to throw the pad and carpet away! With gloves!

Jerry Christopherson
9473187