Re: [Tigers] Extending driving range

To: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Extending driving range
From: Rob Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:49:10 -0700
I would err on the side of safety and say no. I commute 25 miles each day in my
Tiger and have recently found the best fix is increase you mpg. Inflate the
tires higher, run a hardtop. Actually the best fix was fortuitous. Car was
recently stalling and had the MDS system switched out for petronix. That and
perhaps running the car on the lean side gives me 17-18 mpg.
Rob in Carmel

C. Robert Bernardino MD FACS
Oculoplastics and Aesthetic Surgery
Vantage Eye Center