Re: [Tigers] off topic / paypal

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] off topic / paypal
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 21:39:41 -0400
i seem to recall years ago they forced me more or less into putting in my bank
account info, it was the legit paypal site.  seems they always try to default
to them having pmts come out of your bank account rather than your credit
card, as i am sure they dont wont to pay 3% to the credit card companies, but
i always over ride it and use my credit card so i can dispute if i get ripped
off.