Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 65

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 65
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:05:49 +1000
Might be ok in some sites in USA, would make it VERY hard to export a
car without a title. I know you would struggle to bring it down under
as anything other than a "parts car"... and seems so many Tigers have
made their way down under in the last couple of years.

All this said,, does anyone know why the car became a "salvage title"?
Was the car written off by an insurance company some time back? How
seriously was it damaged?

I guess when the cars were cheaper the likelyhood of repair costs vs
value for an insurance co would have made them likely to write off a
lightly damaged car that now we would consider a straight forward
resto.

--
Regards

Michael King