Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 65

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 65
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:17:29 -0400 (EDT)
Some of the states that I am familiar with list it as  salvage if it has
damage beyond the value of the car.  Some states list as  salvage any car that
has been used by law enforcement or as a taxi.

Please note that some state offer a "bonded  title".  If the title is
unobtainable....for example lost or former owner  refuses to turn it over, the
buyer can purchase a bond and the state will issue  a bonded title.  The bond
is to insure that if someone makes a claim on the  car, the insurance
company will pay off.  Most major insurance companies  offer this....purchased
one
once from State Farm.  The cost was about 5% of  the value of the car.

In a message dated 7/21/2011 10:05:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,