[Tigers] Oil consumption

To: allanballard@att.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Oil consumption
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:54:14 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Allen,

Have you removed the baffles in the rocker covers of your 289? Your  oil
consumption sounds like my crate 302 without the baffles. After reinstalling
them, the oil consumption has gone to less than 1/10 of a quart after 2500
miles.

John Logan

In a message dated 9/7/2011 12:48:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,