Re: [Tigers] Generator bracket

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Generator bracket
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:20:07 -0700
Well the one that was on teh 302 I picked up definitely has the square
but the dip stick certainly had nothing to do with that. Instead, there
is a small threaded boss lower down that the tang or bracket on the
dipstick fastened to. Same place where my Tiger stick was fastened.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile