[Tigers] r

To: arado7@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [Tigers] r
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:44:54 -0700
Mark,

You must have been thinking about rust.  I only discussed that my cars
have no rust,  because we don't have any snow, so they don't salt the
roads.

For those that deal with salt, as I did in Chicago, my Porsche 911s was
on blocks in the garage until winter had past.  Bought a '65 Corvair to
get around in.  However, for those that drive on salted roads pay the
price.  I've even had the Porsche "Z-Barted".  I wanted to keep the
inner door, etc. free from rust.  They don't even sell that stuff here.

The Tiger is rust free.

Steve

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>