Re: [Tigers] Ground strap?

To: CoolVT@aol.com, Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, crabco@shaw.ca,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ground strap?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
Now my memory is coming back. You are correct. The  engine side is on the
bolt that holds the clutch slave on.
Mark

In a message dated 10/11/2011 5:14:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CoolVT@aol.com writes:

Mine was  like that, but on the driver's side.  I  think mine was pretty
original.
Mark

In a message dated 10/11/2011 3:36:15 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,