Re: [Tigers] Ground strap?

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <crabco@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ground strap?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:42:37 -0400
I believe my ground strap is on the passenger side but I'm the 4th owner of
this Tiger so I don't know if it got moved.

I would think that you would want it attached at the starter motor for the
best possible ground.   I do remember I spend some time putting a good deal
of HD grease into the ground strap weave to keep it rust free and flexible.

Ron Fraser