[Tigers] Square Hood and Radiator available

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Square Hood and Radiator available
From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:28:15 +0200
Guys I am in South Orange County California and have a MINT square corner hood
(white) and a recored radiator (used for 1 year but in PERFECT condition) for
a 66 Tiger. I do not want to give them away and expect they are worth around
$400 for the Hood and $300 for the Rad ... make me a decent offer and PICK
THEM UP as I do not want to deal with shipping.

First come first served.
Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
EM: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com<mailto:timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com>
Personal EM: timronak@cox.net<mailto:timronak@cox.net>

Information contained in this email is confidential. If you received this
email in error please delete this message and inform the sender.

tigers@autox.team.net